CECT Contract For 500,000 T688 Mobile Phones

By TechSecurityChina.com Editor
March 31, 2004

Qiao Xing Universal Telephone, Inc announced today that CECT, its subsidiary engaging in mobile phones manufacturing and distribution, has signed a contract with Beijing Jia Sheng Rui Tong (JSRT) appointing JSRT as the chief distributor of CECT’s new T688 model mobile phones in China.

According to the agreement, JSRT is to underwrite the sale of 500,000 sets of T688 models within a five-month period.

The T688 model is embedded with handwriting recognition technology, which is only available in mobile phones produced by brands such as Nokia and CECT. At a retail price of about US$241 (CNY2000) per set, the T688 is less expensive than other comparable products and is well received among the working and business population, therefore making it very competitive in the market.

Share this page:Share on LinkedInShare on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterDigg thisShare on RedditPin on PinterestShare on StumbleUponEmail this to someonePrint this page

1. #1 by jason rapoff on May 6th, 2007 - 4:59 pm

where do i get spare parts from

the pointer broke the end off and i need some more

jason

2. #2 by Anthony Paul Lyamunda on May 18th, 2007 - 4:59 pm

I have just purchased CECT T688 product, i want to connect to internet with mobile phone providee -VODACOM TANZANIA, also how can download my music from CD TO MY PHONE(CECT),
    cAN I GET MANUAL FOR THIS PHONE

3. #3 by Gavin Nicholson on June 2nd, 2007 - 11:34 pm

I have just purchased the T688+, does anyone know where I can get a manual in English as the one I got was in Chinese which I do not understand.

Thanks

Gavin

4. #4 by Andrei Bombita on June 15th, 2007 - 9:56 pm

I received a CECT T688i and stylus broke after less then two weeks. Does anyone know where these spares can be purchased? An English user manual would be very helpful too.
    Many thank
    Andrei

5. #5 by Raj K. Masih on July 13th, 2007 - 11:15 am

Hi there,
    Can u provide me the mannual of CECT P168 (Back 5.5 MP n Front 2.9MP Cam) in English, coz I wanna help speakin in Eglish while using name search in phonebook since it uses the Chineese by default.
    Though it seems the original Carl Ziess lence kit but still I feel the desired clearity is not there.
    I would be pleased someone could do favour for me.
    Thanx,
    Raj – +919915512827 Mob.

6. #6 by navaid on July 17th, 2007 - 5:33 am

Hi I have a cect g928. can any one tell me if this will work in USA…..

7. #7 by chris on July 19th, 2007 - 2:16 am

please can you help me with my cect n95. the language on the phone is in chinese and i would like a number or symbol sequence for the menu to put it into english

thanks
    chris

8. #8 by Greg on July 19th, 2007 - 10:48 pm

Can anyone fins an English manual for the CECT P168

9. #9 by janet on July 23rd, 2007 - 5:52 am

i need help connecting to o2 wap on cect car 760 pda

10. #10 by Sandeep Anand on July 29th, 2007 - 6:23 pm

Can any body tell me where can I find English manual for CECT N95. I am not able to unleash all the features of the phone (i know it does not have many but still…)..thanks in advance…

11. #11 by Bear on August 1st, 2007 - 6:21 pm

Hoping to get a manual from the person I bought this phone from within the next week will gladly pass the link onto you when I get it.

Regards
    Bear

12. #12 by optimus on August 7th, 2007 - 5:46 am

Bear, did you ever get that english manual for the cect p168?

13. #13 by nilesh on August 7th, 2007 - 7:09 am

hello
    please can u send me t688 manuel in spanish or english via e-mail thanks

14. #14 by raymond on August 10th, 2007 - 7:44 pm

Can anyone fins an English manual for the CECT P168
    or give me the password
    i cant lock the phone

15. #15 by Carl on August 12th, 2007 - 9:44 pm

Does anyone know where i can get a new battery cover for a CECT P168?

1. No trackbacks yet.